Margaritaville or an all inclusive day pass?

surfclam2003

you can grab a taxi or shuttle at the pier and spend the day at 7 mile beach. They can recommend a good spot, sometimes there is a charge, and rentals for umbrellas and chairs, but we have had excellent luck with this. They'll come back to get you too, taking you back to shop. Many place along 7 mile beach rent water sports vehicles, have showers and bars.

Margaritaville has a pool but no beach. I would grab a cab to the Reef Grill/Royal Palms. Their website is http://www.reefgrill.com and they have webcams so you can check it out. Chair rentals are $5 and umbrellas are $10. Restrooms and showers are free. They have a beach bar and restaurant and water sports rentals.

I hope this helps!

Enjoy!

Margaritaville has a pool but no beach. I would grab a cab to the Reef Grill/Royal Palms. Their website is http://www.reefgrill.com and they have webcams so you can check it out. Chair rentals are $5 and umbrellas are $10. Restrooms and showers are free. They have a beach bar and restaurant and water sports rentals.

I hope this helps!

Enjoy!

Thanks for the website jean-lynd, i was really looking for somthing simple to do in GC and now i've found it. Happy sailing.

Archived