itching...itching....ahhh!

JES11583

ONE HOUR til I get off of work and my vacation starts!!!! I am soo excited!

Me, my husband, my best friend, and her boyfriend all leave on our cruise on Monday...sooo excited!! This will be my friends' 1st cruise.. so I am really excited for them!! I just wanted to share...

OHH CRAP.. I still havnt packed yet!!! HELP!!! Whoever wants to come help me pack, I will buy them a 6-pack of beer!!!!!! :D

oooh! exciting! i'm still 3 weeks out but the itch is starting to get to me!

good luck with the packing... with the promise of free beer surely you can get SOMEONE to pack for you. though i'd advise giving the beer AFTER the packing is done, otherwise you never know what you might end up with!

oooh! exciting! i'm still 3 weeks out but the itch is starting to get to me!

good luck with the packing... with the promise of free beer surely you can get SOMEONE to pack for you. though i'd advise giving the beer AFTER the packing is done, otherwise you never know what you might end up with!

LOL... good point!!! haha.... altho, after a SLOW week like Ive had.. I need a couple 6-packs to hold me over til Monday!! ahhhh......

I'll be sure to give you a good review when we get back... I know youre excited!!! :)

thank you!! im proud of myself... I actually did MOST of my packing...thank goodness I made a list..bc running after my toddler makes me forget where I left off... at least part of me still has some sense!!!!! lol...

I am sooo ready for my DIH (thats what my roll call calls it....DRINK.IN.HAND. hehe)

Archived