Anyone done the Couples Massage on Mariner?

We will be on the same cruise your on, we've been wondering why we don't hear from you anymore? I don't know anything about a couples message, but if they have one my hubby and I would love it! Check out the roll call boards alot of people have been on lately. We are planning a dinner by the pool at the Radisson Sat night if your interested. Gia

Cruzjunkie,

My wife and I did the Couples Massage on the Rhapsody last September. I would think the one a the Mariner would be the same.

You had to book early as they only had space for 10 couples. It lasted just over 90 minutes and was a great learning experience. We really enjoyed it! The instructer would demostrate the moves on her volunteer (not one of the group)and then we would attempt them. The instructer would go from couple to couple giving pointers until we all had it down. She did all the moves with the women receiving and then we switched and she repeated them with the men receiving. We are planning on doing it again next week on our Rhapsody cruise.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2004;05;09;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Until we sail on Rhapsody of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2004;12;04;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Until we sail on Grandeur of the Seas

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

Well volleyballmom, I have been "out of the saddle" lately, but you will see that I have once again revived the Mariner 6/6 thread. I got rear-ended by a truck while sitting at a stoplight a while back and am just now returning to work. There was talk of spine surgery for a while and we thought we might miss the cruise. But alas, no surgery! I am in the process of booking shore excursions now and will post our itinerary in case anyone else wants to join in the fun. This will be one well deserved vacation!

Archived