Pics of my OOT bag

By bags are ready. I bought these blue totes at Target for $2.50 each. They are really roomy inside and have a velcro closing.

My fiance knows a guy who prints t-shirts. I gave my bags to him and asked him to print the name of the ship, the date, and a picture of a ship on the bags.

I decided not to put our names on the bags because I want people to use them again.

Here's a picture of my bags and what I'm putting inside.

James' father is the only other male sailing. James said his father doesn't need a bag and suggested we get him a nice straw hat. I'll probably just put twice as many of the items in his mother's bag for both of them to use.

I have a 6 year old brother and will do a separate bag of toys and kids sun screen for him.

Most of the items came from the $1 bin at Target. I got the large bottles of Hawaiin Tropic from The Chrismas Tree shop for $2.99.

The towel came from Kmart for $5.99.

The yellow water bottle from 5 Below for $1 or $2

The rubbermaid bottle came from BJs 6 in a pack for $9.99

lint brush, hand sanitizer gel, trial size sun screen, full size sun screen, pill holder, Tums, Aleve, Vaseline lip balm, first aid kit, Kleenex, Kleenex handy wipes, 2 water bottles.**I may add a cheap alarm clock and/or night light**

477215582_totebag.jpg.22add0af5b78bca6800f819bf654705a.jpg

161334187_ootbag.jpg.5f633d70d6615f9f35be61fc07b08a9a.jpg

720099811_ootbag2.jpg.10ea1969752d0ffb1e26204c3352f737.jpg

O ok well then your good. I'm still contemplating the first aid kits bc we have 40 guest. I may just do one kit per room. I just made my big OTC order of item for my OOT bags. I order my bag male and female bags, different flip flop and palm tree candies the key chains for my sign and saill card holder, flip flop note pads. Im still working on my activity books. i have to print those when no one is at work lol. And then I'll move on to my diy travel mugs.

From what I hear it's possible to take ur OOT Bags to the Purser's desk at embarkation and they will have them put in all the rooms. I am personally giving mine out at either dinner the 1st nite or our cocktail party scheduled for the 2nd nite. I'm interested in hearing other bride's ideas.

From what I hear it's possible to take ur OOT Bags to the Purser's desk at embarkation and they will have them put in all the rooms. I am personally giving mine out at either dinner the 1st nite or our cocktail party scheduled for the 2nd nite. I'm interested in hearing other bride's ideas.

I only about 8. I'm going to take all the supplies in a separate suitecase and assemble them in my cabin. I was thinking of having them delivered to the rooms by the stewards via the pursers desk the first sea day. I don't want to carry them to dinner or have my family carry them around the ship after dinner.

some great ideas

PLEASE keep listing

i think im doing 'cabin bags' rather than individuals

just for the children to have things too

im thinking of a map of different locations in different peoples bags so they can swap and share,

bottle of bucks fizz per cabin

inflatable for the kids

sun screen

first aid

mini alarm clocks- with battery!!!

Hello Pretty Hazardous

I to have 42 guest including my fiance and me. I admit I went a little crazy with OOT bags items but that was my stress handler. SHOP!!!!!

with my bags I decided to do one bag for couples and one each single recvs their on individual bag and goodies, teens recv a backpack and little people recv their own totes-couples include - inside the small personal travel tote

2 scrunch washes

2 candles

2 thank you cards

2 tootpaste tubes

2 - toothbrushes

2 - hand sanitizers

1 shampoo for her and 1 shampoo for him

2 lip balms

1 body soap - personalized

singles recv the same but only one of each except candle is replaced with journal book

Adult personalized bags the following:

personalized door hangers

CD of wedding songs

Noise makers

personalized pencils

1 liter sports bottles

light up heart key chains

noise maker

kids bags include:

personalized sun visors

etch n sketch board

heart candy box

sports bottles

light up heart key chain

noise maker

personalized Teens sling back pack include:

small hand held vidoeo game

small water guns

girls - diaries boys ?

water goggles

sports bottles

light up heart key chain

noise maker

personalized pencils

Can someone tell me how to upload pictures to this page, please

Hello Pretty Hazardous

I to have 42 guest including my fiance and me. I admit I went a little crazy with OOT bags items but that was my stress handler. SHOP!!!!!

with my bags I decided to do one bag for couples and one each single recvs their on individual bag and goodies, teens recv a backpack and little people recv their own totes-couples include - inside the small personal travel tote

2 scrunch washes

2 candles

2 thank you cards

2 tootpaste tubes

2 - toothbrushes

2 - hand sanitizers

2 lip balms

singles recv the same but only one of each except candle is replaced with journal book

CD of wedding songs

Noise makers

personalized pencils

1 liter sports bottles

noise maker

kids bags include:

personalized sun visors

etch n sketch board

heart candy box

sports bottles

light up heart key chain

noise maker

small water guns

girls - diaries boys ?

water goggles

sports bottles

light up heart key chain

noise maker

personalized pencils

When you create a message there is a paper clip icon to add an attachment.

By bags are ready. I bought these blue totes at Target for $2.50 each. They are really roomy inside and have a velcro closing.

My fiance knows a guy who prints t-shirts. I gave my bags to him and asked him to print the name of the ship, the date, and a picture of a ship on the bags.

I decided not to put our names on the bags because I want people to use them again.

Here's a picture of my bags and what I'm putting inside.

James' father is the only other male sailing. James said his father doesn't need a bag and suggested we get him a nice straw hat. I'll probably just put twice as many of the items in his mother's bag for both of them to use.

I have a 6 year old brother and will do a separate bag of toys and kids sun screen for him.

Most of the items came from the $1 bin at Target. I got the large bottles of Hawaiin Tropic from The Chrismas Tree shop for $2.99.

The towel came from Kmart for $5.99.

The yellow water bottle from 5 Below for $1 or $2

The rubbermaid bottle came from BJs 6 in a pack for $9.99

lint brush, hand sanitizer gel, trial size sun screen, full size sun screen, pill holder, Tums, Aleve, Vaseline lip balm, first aid kit, Kleenex, Kleenex handy wipes, 2 water bottles.**I may add a cheap alarm clock and/or night light**

I can't belive this stuff is taking up 2 small suitcases!!!! One for the bags, towels and water bottles and another for all the items (pre-packaged in Zip Loc bags). And it's only for 8 people sailing guests!

ok, i feel really dumb but i am new to this message board and i wanted to know what is an OOT bag? I know it is a "goodie bag" for your wedding guest filled with fun stuff but what i don't know is what does OOT stand for?

ok, i feel really dumb but i am new to this message board and i wanted to know what is an OOT bag? I know it is a "goodie bag" for your wedding guest filled with fun stuff but what i don't know is what does OOT stand for?

It stands for Out Of Town :) I couldn't figure it out at first either!

It stands for Out Of Town :) I couldn't figure it out at first either!

Ah-ha..that makes sense. Thanks for filling me in. Now that I know what it means i might have to make some for my sailing guests as well. :)

Hello Pretty Hazardous

2 scrunch washes

2 candles

2 thank you cards

2 tootpaste tubes

2 - toothbrushes

2 - hand sanitizers

2 lip balms

CD of wedding songs

Noise makers

personalized pencils

1 liter sports bottles

noise maker

kids bags include:

personalized sun visors

etch n sketch board

heart candy box

sports bottles

light up heart key chain

noise maker

small water guns

girls - diaries boys ?

water goggles

sports bottles

light up heart key chain

noise maker

personalized pencils

Thanks for the detailed lists, I am trying to figure out what to put in my OOT bags, too.

You will want to remove the candles, though. They are not allowed on cruise ships and will be confiscated by the crew.

I couldn't use my blue bags because the printer had sealed the bottom closed when he screen printed them. I learned of this on the ship when the bag seems a lot smaller and I realized the bottom was sealed. I went to the gift shop and picked up Carnival Totes on sale for 50% off of $30. Everyone LOVED them. They were huge. They had some nice ones in the Formalities shop as well.

The sunscreen, pain reliever, Tums, and Snuggle fragrance balls were big hits! My little brother enjoyed the water googles and arm floats I packed for him.

• 1 month later...

Hi all! Just a quick FYI--you can ship your bags to Carnival before the cruise and they will take care of getting the OOT bags into the rooms before you even get on the ship. We have 60 guests, so I definitely didn't want to deal with having to carry all of the bags with me on top of everything else! If you call Carnival and ask to talk to the group coordinator, they will fax/email the shipping form to you! :-)

Hi all! Just a quick FYI--you can ship your bags to Carnival before the cruise and they will take care of getting the OOT bags into the rooms before you even get on the ship. We have 60 guests, so I definitely didn't want to deal with having to carry all of the bags with me on top of everything else! If you call Carnival and ask to talk to the group coordinator, they will fax/email the shipping form to you! :-)

What great information! Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Question do you have to be doing your wedding thru Carnival to get this treatment? I am sailing Carnival but am getting married sea shore in Jamaica via a local wedding coordinator. :p

Thank you all for such great ideas, we booked our wedding cruise today and i had wanted to put together bags for all our guests who are traveling with us, i am looking forward to start shopping around!!

Archived