Want to Lose Before I Cruise - Need buddies please!

4cats1house

Cruising in Oct to the Mexican Riviera.

Starting "The 4 Day Diet" by Dr. Ian Smith on Monday April 20th.

I have done his other plans (Fat Smash Diet) and had good luck and want to try this new plan.

Would appreciate all supporters or joiners.

M

4cats1house...What is "The 4 Day Diet"? I am cruising in about 5 weeks and need to drop 10-15 lbs. I have been walking and really watching what I eat and have lost about 4-5 lbs, but would love to try something like that if it is sensible.

PS: We have 1 cat :D

Here is a brief discription from Amazon.com:

Dr. Ian Smith’s diets really work. America has lost millions of pounds following his Fat Smash and Extreme Fat Smash diets. Now, in The 4 Day Diet, Smith has developed a program that allows readers to avoid the normal (and fatal) pitfalls of dieting: boredom, no treats allowed, too much repetition, plateauing. The 4 Day Diet is an ingenious program of dieting modules lasting only four days each:

Induction (detox/cleansing)

Transition (to reintroduce all food groups)

Protein Stretch (to avoid plateaus)

Smooth (when you can have some formerly forbidden foods like pizza and French fries)

Push (the sprint just before the final stretch, back to a stricter eating plan)

Pace (a comfortable module for you to catch your breath)

Vigorous (the final module to lose those last few pounds)

You can follow The 4 Day Diet straight through for a month for stunning results. But Smith also designed The 4 Day Diet so you can customize your own program. After the first two modules, you can do the remaining 5 in whichever order suits your schedule or preferences or you can repeat the modules you like best. It also features over sixty delicious recipes for breakfasts, lunches and dinners and a complete snack list—food that will make you forget you’re on a diet. (from Amazon.com)

If you would like a copy of the spreadsheet of what you can eat the first 4 days let me know.

WOW!

I'm down 5 pounds in 4 days.

I will start the next module today. I hope to make it thru all 7 modules (x 4 days each) for a total of 28 days with a weight loss of 15 pounds for the month (10 more to go).

Sonnyschick or coolaide(or anyone else): If you want info I need to know where to send it

Take care,

M

Hey 4cats, I would like to know more! I'm on weight watchers and lose only i/2 to 1 pound a week. Please send the info to judimathisen at yahoo dot com. Thanks and keep up the excellent work!!!

Judi

4cats, I went online and took a look at it. I don't do well with diets that are rigid...I just feel deprived, lol.

I have been cutting down on bad carbs/sweets and eating a lot of extra vegetables, plus a balanced diet. I eat a lot less now and have lost about 5 lbs in the past week.

I also walk almost every day. My work place has a contest with teams where we count our minutes of exercise for the week. That keeps me motivated so I don't let my team down.

Good luck on your diet, I know someone who has lost about 60 lbs on it!

Here is a brief discription from Amazon.com:

Dr. Ian Smith’s diets really work. America has lost millions of pounds following his Fat Smash and Extreme Fat Smash diets. Now, in The 4 Day Diet, Smith has developed a program that allows readers to avoid the normal (and fatal) pitfalls of dieting: boredom, no treats allowed, too much repetition, plateauing. The 4 Day Diet is an ingenious program of dieting modules lasting only four days each:

Induction (detox/cleansing)

Transition (to reintroduce all food groups)

Protein Stretch (to avoid plateaus)

Smooth (when you can have some formerly forbidden foods like pizza and French fries)

Push (the sprint just before the final stretch, back to a stricter eating plan)

Pace (a comfortable module for you to catch your breath)

Vigorous (the final module to lose those last few pounds)

You can follow The 4 Day Diet straight through for a month for stunning results. But Smith also designed The 4 Day Diet so you can customize your own program. After the first two modules, you can do the remaining 5 in whichever order suits your schedule or preferences or you can repeat the modules you like best. It also features over sixty delicious recipes for breakfasts, lunches and dinners and a complete snack list—food that will make you forget you’re on a diet. (from Amazon.com)

If you would like a copy of the spreadsheet of what you can eat the first 4 days let me know.

4 cats could you please send me a spreadsheet I'd love to take a look at it.

I'm glad this is working for you,good luck.

Thanks

Vickey ........vdarrell@hotmail.com

4cats I'd love one too. I started South Beach a week ago (in disgust may I add!) and have lost 5.5 lbs. but I'm weak, hungry and oh, so cranky! Still have 10lbs. to go so would be interested to see the 4 day diet. can send to cardbucfan at gmail dot com. Thanks and congrats on the weight loss!

Archived