Pacific Jewel Kids Club

Anyone know much about the kids club on Pacific Jewel? I've seen the photos on the Ocean Village Two, which is what the ship 'was', and I'm wondering if it will change much?

Also, am I the only person concerned with the outside play area? i.e. the seemingly low balcony and un-fenced access to the Wading Pool? (see http://www.oceanvillageholidays.co.uk/vtour2.aspx?id=6188)

Not having the specifics about the kids club is making me nervous about booking on Pacific Jewel versus Pacific Dawn.

Kylie

Hi Kylie

I wouldn't be too worried about the outside play area. The kids are not usually allowed outside on their own and they are well looked after. My grandchildren aged 4 and 7 at the time had a ball in the kids club on the Pacific Star. They were only allowed in the pool under parental supervision

and the pool was netted most of the time. All of the outside play area was netted from the balcony up to the deck above to stop children from climbing on the rails etc.

There wouldn't be much difference between the kids club on the Dawn or the Jewel .They are basically the same with similar facilities.

Whichever ship you choose, your kids will have a ball.

Trish

Hi Kylie

I just checked the kids club out - thanks for posting the link. It looks really nice. I think my kids will love it. The outside space is fantastic (The Dawn is all indoors so no fresh air or sunshine).

Archived