CC class cabin on Solstice/Equinox

wavelets

Has anyone stayed in the CC1 cabins on Solstice on the pool deck? We booked it on Equinox (cabin 2106) for February because it looked so convenient to everything! Has anybody stayed in one of these cabins? Were they noisy? Was there noise from the buffet above? Did the smell of the grill area come into your cabin? How was the balcony? (I think it's kind of angled.) Thanks!

I am also booked on the resort deck and have also been waiting a reply to this area of the ship. This cabin ( 2105 ) is right off the pool area and I don't know how much noise there will be from the buffet above. I haven't seen any review of these FAR fwd cabins. Anyone been in this cabin ???

Canadianhey,

I'm glad to hear these will be quiet cabins. What cabin were you in or know of? As I stated, I will be in 2105. I think I may be "forward" enough, not to be under the largest part of the buffet area.

I am familiar with Mike and Carol's site....... I had lunch with Carol in the "Bistro" when we sailed together on the Nov, 14th inaugural/naming cruise of Solstice. But, I don't think she had any contact with these particular cabins. This pool deck is a first for me.

Archived