Question about 2nd cruiser on MyDocuments

gander24

Hey there,

My SO and I will be sailing on the Glory in just over a month. We are a little bit confused on the MyDocuments deal. We both have created log-ins with our booking number, yet when we go to print MyDocuments it only has my name on the "Hi, blah blah, have a good trip" thing. What exactly will we be using MyDocuments for? Does this act as a ticket of some sort? If so, where can I find his documents?

Also, the fun pass we printed just says Guest 1: Me and Guest 2: Him. Do we need two copies of this or have I not found the appropriate place to print out one for each of us individually?

Thanks so much, everybody. I really appreciate it!

The way I understand it is there is just one main person and all persons in your stateroom share one set of documents. Be sure and fill out the information on both of you. Go to my cruise, then my reservation. Log in and complete pre-cruise registration, etc. Don't forget the Fun Pass. Print off your documents - you only need one set, except luggage tags. I had the same questions as you on my first cruise and called my PVP. If the above is not clear, let me know.

Carnival uses one main person with a guest. I book all our travel and I use my personal credit card (husband isn't on my Carnival card account) to pay for the cruise. Yet our documents are in his name. Always that way. Since you are the main person, you will also notice that "his" charges will appear on your sail & sign account in addition to his. I'm not sure but I think both people in your cabin will be on one account. Only one fun pass will be required and one set of documents for all people in a cabin.

Archived