Navigator-4/24-5-1 questions

For those returning from the Navigator on the April 24-May1st cruise I have some questions.

How was the weather

How was the disembarkation-was it quick

Did you get to stop at CocoCay and how was that?

Appreciate all your answers and looking forward to a review

Thank you,

Linda

Hi Everyone.

Just off the Navigator ... Everything was wonderful.. The service, the food , the weather... We disembarked early because we had a Miami tour so it went very smoothly... CoCo Bay was awesome. I liked it much better than Labadee. We had a low tide that day and found some great snorkeling with no one else around. I think I liked CoCo Bay the most. I didnt like having the short days in Puerto Rico and Nassau but I knew that they would be short.

We had the famous Aft 1688 cabin and it was great... I felt more movement at the back but not enough to make me seasick. We had 1 choppy day at sea that I was starting to wonder if I should have booked the aft but it was rough on the whole ship...

All in all it was awesome I saw no examples of less than perfect service from the staff...

Vicki

Hi Linda,

We just got off that very cruise and let me tell the ship was fantastic! The meals were good, we ate at Portafinos one night and it was worth it. We did have some movement on the ship one or two days but no big deal. The staff were excellent and can't say enough good things about them. The only thing I will say NEGATIVE is in the procedure to got off the ship. We had an 11:15 flight in the morning and we got Brown tags. Suppose to be called around 8:30 so we thought we had plenty of time, well we waited for brown to be called and at 9:15 we decided we better get in line even if brown hasn't been called yet. We ended up missing our flight and were not helped much from Delta people. We booked another flight and they wanted to charge us $150.00($25x6 of us) We told them this wasn't our fault we did what RCL told us. After several hours we finally got an RCL rep to straighten it out but not before all of us becoming very frustrated. (sat on the 3:51 pm flight for an hour because of Delta computer problem) eventually took American Airlines home to Philly. Landed at 11 pm. Looooong day but still was great cruise.

Be sure if you're taking a flight before noon to get the earliest color tags!

Frank from philly

deuceguy,

Thank you so much for the info. We too have a very early flight and we are diamond members so I know I can get priority departure, BUT still a little worried. I've never had a 10:19am departure from Miami before. We are on AA. Can't wait for the Navigator. Leaving May 7th for Miami.

Thanks again for the info.

Linda icon_wink.gif

Archived