Review on Costa Allegra

jonad

Ally

I'd like to ask you something which i'm sure you can answer.

When looking at cabin plans, some cabins have 'dots' in them and some have " ++" (either one or two) and others have nothing.

Even though we have already cruised on the Allegra, we still can't work out what they mean! Help! Thanks.

Nadia:confused:

Thank you Dianella,....so simple really!

What about I1, I2, I3 and E1, E2 etc.

"I" means inside cabin...but i don't understand the numbers. Last time we had I2. On our upcoming cruise its I3.

Help again!!!

Hi Jonad,

Tried to reply earlier,but the website wouldn't respond!

I1 is inside Van Gogh deck,but the cabin numbers start with 2!!Weird system.

So on your last cruise you had an I2 cabin on Gauguin deck and the number was 3.....

And so forth for the other decks.

E is an outside(external) cabin with a window.Deck numbers and cabin numbers same as for inside.

IS is inside single,ES outside single,MS mini suite,GS grand suite.

Hope this clarifies it for you.

Dianella2.

Okey dokey...symbols on Allegra deck plans....

1 x small spot - single sofa bed

1 x large spot - single upper bed (ie 3 berth)

2 x large spots side by side or 2 x large spots vertically stacked - two upper beds (ie a 4 berth)

H - disabled cabin

2 x crosses vertically stacked - obstructed view

Looped arrow - connecting cabins

# - On CostaVictoria, Indicates Queen Bed or Convertible to Queen Bed. On Other Costa Ships, Indicates Queen Bed.

+ - On CostaAllegra, Indicates 2 Lower Beds Convertible to Queen. On Other Costa Ships, Indicates Single Murphy Bed.

o - 1 Upper Bed/1 Lower Bed

1 x triangle - On CostaEuropa, Indicates Double Sofa Bed. On Other Costa Ships, Indicates 1 Lower Bed.

1 x diamond - On CostaClassica, Indicates Armchair Sleeper. On CostaAllegra, Indicates Single Murphy Bed.

1 x star - On CostaAllegra, Indicates 1 Upper Bed. On Costa Europa, Indicates Single Bed/Sofa Bed.

Hope that helps :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello "Neighbour"

Thanks for that Ally. I do read the other thread regularly and am up to date with your preparations!!!:D

I may add something later on.

Thanks.

Nadia

Hello "Neighbour"

Thanks for that Ally. I do read the other thread regularly and am up to date with your preparations!!!:D

I may add something later on.

Thanks.

Nadia

Hi Nadia :)

The only roll call I will be keeping 'live' now will be the one on here, nowhere else, so jump in as/when you wish :)

Did you find out about the India visa's...?

No I haven't done too much research on it yet, but I'm pretty sure we need them. A friend said we may also need them for others countries like Yemen.

We also need new passports before this holiday, which is just as well as the others are almost full.

Nadia

I have the forms already for the India visa, no need for any other visa's..least not for me, which is good to know :)

My passport will have a year left on it when I get home from the cruise, so that can wait til afterwards too. I am staying in Singapore for one night prior to boarding, booked through Costa - Merchant Court Hotel, should be a nice unwinding from the flights from the UK :)

If you go to the Costa site, click on 'already booked' scroll down to 'travel documents & visa required', scroll down that page and from Asia down the page, it tells you what is required. The Australian site should have something similar :)

Archived