1y/o in suite...where to sleep?

deanna1178

I have seen it suggested that we bring our pack n play, get a crib from NCL or even pull the mattress off the pull out couch and put it on the floor.

While the mattress idea sounds easiest....I would be a little hesitant to give a 1y/o who is ALL over the place when he sleeps that much freedom in the night, lol!!!

for those that have traveled with that age, what do you suggest? And have you used the PnP or cribs provided by the ship before? what did you think?

TIA!

Are you in a suite, or a cabin?? In a suite, you'll have tons and tons of room--so the P&P wouldn't be in the way at all.

If you're in a regular cabin, there's only so many places a child could go--the cabins aren't THAT large! But, a P&P will still fit--folks use them all the time! Most will suggest bringing your own sheets, tho.

thanks!!

yes we are in a suite w/ balcony room...I know I was thinking about that while I was typing my question but I guess it never made it into the post :p

I think there will be room for a pnp and I would sleep better knowing that he was safe somewhere that he couldn't get out and roam during the night :-P

We used the pack in play provided by RCI. It was clean and in good condition. Much easier than taking your own. Each morning I would fold it up only to make more room for us, then at night the room steward would open it and make the bed up with a sheet. It worked great for us. I did call ahead to request it just to be sure it would not be a problem.

Archived