Booking shore excursion on line

Witchymob

:pDoes anyone know how long before a cruise the shore excursions are put on the Princess website? We are going on Sun Princess on 19th July and wonder when to start looking whether it will be around now, or not until a couple of weeks before the cruise, if anyone has done this can you advise as like to check out what is on offer well in advance.

Hi Witchymob. Shore tours through should appear about 75days before sailing. Just keep checking your personaliser. You should have a ball on Sun Princess. DH and I went on her this FEB and had a greatttttt time. Suexxx

Hi Witchymob, we are on the Sun Princess 17 June, our shore excursions were available about 90 days out and we have today also received an email from Princess reminding us to book shore excursions with link to the cruise personaliser.

I will report back and let you know how it was !!

Jane

We are 75 days out from the World Cruise on Dawn Princess and the Shore Excursions are not shown on the Cruise Personaliser yet. Try ringing Princess as they sometimes get the information beforehand and will take phone bookings.

Hi Witchimob,

Sounds like Princess is flexible in posting these on the personaliser. I would have said 90 to 120 days. Your July 19 cruise is 87 days away so you would only have 12 more days at the most to wait. I bet you're excited. Have a lovely time.:)

Cheers,

Anna

Thanks for your help, I should have been a bit more patient tours are on the princess website now. I am getting quite excited now and hoping for good weather when we leave Freo in July, I note Anna that you have booked for next year, we also have booked for August next year from Freo as the opportunity to sail from a port close to home is too good to pass up and the ports of call for next August's cruise just grabbed me.

Archived