Is it Possible? Reduit or Choc Beach by bus?

pjtulsa

Does anyone have the details on how to get to Reduit or Choc Beach by bus from the Carnival port?

We are Traveling with a small group of teens that are paying their own way and thought this might be a good option for saving them some money in at least one port while getting to experience the island at the same time.

Thanks....

Does anyone have the details on how to get to Reduit or Choc Beach by bus from the Carnival port?

We are Traveling with a small group of teens that are paying their own way and thought this might be a good option for saving them some money in at least one port while getting to experience the island at the same time.

Thanks....

It is possible to take a bus to either beach just a little more difficult to get to reduit because it is off route. Choc is only about 7-10minutes away from Carnival Port and REduit is about 15minutes away depending on traffic on that day.

If you want to go to Choc beach you will need to walk for about 5-7minutes and stand at the bus stand next to our electrity company LUCELEC. When you see a bus with the yellow sticker Route 1A you need to flag in down and let the driver know that you want to go to Choc beach if you opt for Reduit he will charge you a little extra to drop you off exactly at Beach or you can stop off next to the Rodney Bay Mall and take a walk to the beach about 10mins.

You will not get lost just ask persons for directions and anyone will be willing to help.St.lucian people are generally very nice.;) I hope this helped.

You will not get lost just ask persons for directions and anyone will be willing to help.St.lucian people are generally very nice.;) I hope this helped.

Wow, that sounds easy enough....THANKS for the response:D

St Lucia Pride, I am assuming you are St Lucian. How long is the drive from the cruise port to the volcano? Can one do zip line and volcano in a day?

pjtulsa not a problem happy i can help.

Green eyes I am a st.lucian....It is possible to zipline and go to the volcano if you are on a cruise ship for one day. However it depends on the length of time your cruiseship will be on the island for.

It takes approximately 1 hr 30 minutes to go to the volcano from cruise port and that mean staight to the volcano no stopping along the way. If it should be a tour it would then be about 6-7 hours for a good informative tour.

• 2 weeks later...
It is possible to take a bus to either beach just a little more difficult to get to reduit because it is off route. Choc is only about 7-10minutes away from Carnival Port and REduit is about 15minutes away depending on traffic on that day.

If you want to go to Choc beach you will need to walk for about 5-7minutes and stand at the bus stand next to our electrity company LUCELEC. When you see a bus with the yellow sticker Route 1A you need to flag in down and let the driver know that you want to go to Choc beach if you opt for Reduit he will charge you a little extra to drop you off exactly at Beach or you can stop off next to the Rodney Bay Mall and take a walk to the beach about 10mins.

Thank you. Would this also be applicable for the Celebrity and Princess ports? Also, what is the fee; and, is it payable in U.S.

Thank you. Would this also be applicable for the Celebrity and Princess ports? Also, what is the fee; and, is it payable in U.S.

There are two docks that the cruiseships normally use, the directions I gave previous is for cruiseship docking at Point Seraphine and I know for sure Carnival usually docks there. In the event the ship docks at La Place carenage which is directly in down town Castries a taxi will be about $10/12 US one way. The local bus is cheaper but you will need to go the the 1A route bus terminal.

Archived