Beach Wedding in Cozumel - HELP!

CruiseNut7

We were married Friday in our hometown, but wish to have a simple symbolic ceremony on the beach in Cozumel.

Has anyone ever been married in Cozumel? Who assisted you with the planning? Any suggestions as far as locations, etc.? It will be just be us - no attendants or guests.

So far, we have heard that Nachi Cocom is a nice beach, but don't know where to start with the planning or who to trust. We do not have an interest in a ceremony on the ship, but rather a sunset beach setting.

We sail on the Carnival Imagination on 12/16, so we are under a time constraint.

Any suggestions? Thank you!:)

Dan and Jennifer

PS - I posted this on the Special Interest (wedding cruises) section but have gotten no responses.

Stephanie at Cozumel Wedding Planner is the most professional and detail oriented based on the experience of a good friend of mine. She did my friend's wedding in February and we were very happy to have found her after some misleading information provided by another wedding planner. Stephanie and her assistant were great and it is was obvious that my friend had made the right choice. Cozumel Wedding Planner is also the wedding planner recommmended by the cruise lines, which says alot.

www.cozumelweddingplanner.com

Archived