pictures of Aft cabins?

Sorry, the search feature is not working.

Does anyone know of a sight where you can see aft cabins (hopefully of the Navigator)?

Thanks for your help,

Lynn

A smile is the closest distance between two people

http://perso.club-internet.fr/guillaumin_mj/onboard/galleries/cabins.html#Anchor-aft

<MARQUEE>Are you sailing on the Mariner 7/18/04?...Click here! icon_cool.gif

or HERE! icon_wink.gif

</MARQUEE>

Disney Wonder 3/2000 ~ Disney Magic 9/2000 ~ RCI Vision 2/2001 ~ Carnival Victory 12/2001 ~ Celebrity Millennium 3/2003 ~ RCI Adventure OTS 9/2003 ~ RCI Mariner OTS 7/18/2004 ~ RCI Serenade OTS 9/26/2004

Lynn,

We have a personal page on the Navigator of the Seas, which has a huge number of links to Navigator photo albums, & photo galleries. Besides thousands of Navigator photos, it also has several links to the Compass & more.

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/navigatoroftheseas.htm

icon_smile.gificon_cool.gificon_biggrin.gif

Happy Cruising, Buil, http://cruiseclues.com

Sitmar, RCCL, Costa, HAL, Princess, Royal Cruise Line, Celebrity, Renaissance, Disney, MSC Lirica

"We cannot change the direction of the wind... but we can adjust our sails"

cruzinpsycharnp, thank you icon_redface.gif (I'm blushing)

Bonnie Voyager...a.k.a. "Bon Voyage"

“Enjoy whatever cruise you choose....just be sure and choose to cruiseâ€

Inspiration 9/99

Triumph 6/00

Victory 8/00

Victory 6/01

Regal Empress 7/01

Explorer of the Seas 4/02

Triumph 6/02

Carnival Legend 10/02

Norwegian Dawn 12/02

Disney Wonder 3/03

Pride 7/03

Explorer of the Seas 4/04

Victory 6/04

Voyager of the Seas 7/04

Carnival Legend 10/04

Majesty of the Seas 6/05

Adventure of the Seas 4/06

...and more in the works :-)

I have aft cabin 9390 booked on Voyager. Does anyone have any pictures of these cabins & balconies? I was a bit concerned that there is a porthole window only. Would the balcony be bigger or more open on the room next door, 9392? Pls answer ASAP as I have to call back my TA. Thanks for all the good info!!

Wow! Thanks, everyone!!! icon_smile.gif

You are all fantastic! icon_biggrin.gif Yes, we are looking at cabin number 9390. What do you think? Is this a good choice or should we chose another? We have never had an aft balcony and I thought we might try it. Is it better to have the corner or not on the aft? Do you think that midship is better? If anyone has pictures of 9390 on the Navigator, I would love to see them. icon_smile.gif

Lynn

From the pictures I've seen, 9390 on the Voyager has a cool huge round window (we are talking you could climb up in it) and a glass door. Being on the corner is good too as you have sun and shade.

Lynn.. keep your aft cabin. They are in high demand and one of the first rooms to fill up.

I'm going to have my first aft cabin next year on the Mariner.

Maureen

Princess Sun 2/27/2005

Mariner of the Seas 10/15/2005

8 cruises to date.

Jante...we just had 9390 on Navigator. We loved it!! The balcony on 9392 is bigger, but 9390 is on the corner and in my opinion, more private. Plus you get a bit of a side view too. The port hole is huge and you can even sit in it. If you like, send me your email address and I'll send the pictures I have of 9390. Or, check out Bonnie Voyagers site if you haven't already.

http://community.webshots.com/album/48328219CtbGLi/3

Remember that 9690 and 9390 are mirror images.

Robin

Spring Break on Explorer...Come join us!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2005;3;20;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Disney Wonder 2/03

Navigator 4/04

Hi all...here are some pictures from our april 3rd cruise on Navigator. Sift thru some of these 3 albums and you should find pictures of 9390. Don't laugh too hard at the occupants of that cabin though!1 icon_wink.gif

http://community.webshots.com/album/133600154vSiRpM?339

http://community.webshots.com/album/133627176foFZAT

http://community.webshots.com/album/133652049VRVQfx?745

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2005;3;20;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Disney Wonder 2/03

Navigator 4/04

I need opinions, please. I'm not sure about how I would like the port hole in 9390 and it looks in the pictures like the balcony is not very big. Which is the better cabin...9390 or 9392? Is the balcony small on 9390? Is this a good floor or is there a better place to be? I think I want to try the aft, but just do not know which is the better.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Lynn

Lynn...w/ the aft cabins it's all a matter of opinion. The cabins themselves are exactly the same so really it's the balcony that makes the difference. I had 9390 and personally, I loved it. I loved the round window and it's uniqueness. 9390's balcony is pie-shaped and smaller than 9392. But having said that, on 9390's balcony we had 2 chairs, a table, and a lounger. Some have had 2 loungers. 9390 had lots of sun and was windless which is what we wanted. It also has a virtually unobstructed view. Not only do you get a straight ahead view (w/ no beams) but also a bit of a view from the side. And there's the privacy issue that some like...you only have one neighbor. It just so happened that our neighbors never came out on their balcony (at least not when we were out). So you see...it's all in what you want. We only had 2 people so the balcony was more than enough for us. Certainly either balcony is bigger than a side balcony w/ a room of equal proportions.

Hope this helps.

Robin

Disney Wonder 2/03

Navigator 4/04

Thank you Robin!

There is only the 2 of us and if there is enough room for a lounge chair that would be great. Thanks to everyone for your help! Everyone on this board is so nice and helpful icon_biggrin.gif

Lynn

Archived