Snorkel/chair rental price Coki/Meghans?

wiggin

Hi, we want to snorkel at Coki and then go to Meghans for a couple of hours. Can anyone give me a rough estimate on the following questions?

1. What is the snorkel equipment rental price at Coki?

2. Do they rent chairs at Coki and what do they usually charge?

3. Do they rent chairs at Meghans and what do they usually charge?

Thanks.

I went diving last month with Coki Beach Dive club. I believe their snorkel rental price was $20 for mask, snorkel and fins. The beach also had chair rentals. I believe it was $5.00 per chair.

Sorry about not being sure. I went scuba diving, so I didn't actually pay the snorkeling fee, just noticed the sign.

We went to Coki beach and it was something like 10-12 dollars for 2 chairs and an umbrella. We sat to the far left side of the beach, where our waiter, Web, took care of all of our needs. Drinks were reasonable. Be forwarned that the bars, etc on Coki are pretty shack like but the water was perfect, snorkling was excellent (esp, at the far right toward Coral World). You could snorkle while standing in the water if you wanted. We saw what we think were parrot fish, rainbow fish, even a couple of flounder. It was one of our best days. Have fun!

I think it cost us almost $20 for an umbrella and a couple of chairs. If you go further down the beach (to the left) it is cheaper.

You may want to try an intro course to scuba diving at Coki. It was a blast! Cost about $60 and lasted around an hour. Have fun.

Archived