Beds question

schecter

Hi Guys,

My partner and I are booked on the Gem for next year. I was just wondering when or how do you sort out and tell NCL what bed you want eg 2 singles or 1 queenie ? I logged into my ncl account and it says bed allocation...(blank) but no where to edit it.

Cheers,

Schecter

If the bed is not in the correct configuration when you first arrive to your cabin, just leave a note for your room steward and indicate your preference. They will make the change before bed time...

We always bring a pack of Post-Its for such things...:D

Schecter,

If you booked through NCL, I'd contact them now with your request, or do the same, if you used a travel agent. It only takes the room stewards a couple of minutes to make the change, but they are quite busy on embarkation day, and why should you have to wait, when your this far out from your cruise date.;)

Schecter,

If you booked through NCL, I'd contact them now with your request, or do the same, if you used a travel agent. It only takes the room stewards a couple of minutes to make the change, but they are quite busy on embarkation day, and why should you have to wait, when your this far out from your cruise date.;)

this is helpful since upon arrival to the cabin you can "get the party started".

Schecter,

I asked my TA to make sure the beds were together, and he said "tell your room steward to do it". Well that's what I get with bargain basement TAs.

I booked through NCL and told my PCC to make sure that our beds were "together". We have on prior cruises requested this and found the beds apart. Well, this time the beds were apart too. So much for making the request. Then the two beds didnt match up right. One side was about 2 inches higher than the other side. We told the stewards that it needed to be fixed..they did something and fixed it.

Archived