Spa Level Freedom

ucmom3

We are booked on this level for our next cruise in Sept. Are there pros and cons to this level? Is there a lot of foot traffic with people going to spa? If anyone has been on this level, did you yourself use spa facilities more than you usually do? Is it a inconvenience to get to the pool areas? Any info helps! Thanx in advance. Ucmom3:)

We are booked on this level for our next cruise in Sept. Are there pros and cons to this level?

I would recommend this room to everyone. It's quiet, the floor to ceiling windows are great, and the extra room is nice, too.

Is there a lot of foot traffic with people going to spa?

Nope, plus the rooms are set back from the spa entrance. Actually a lot less foot traffic than other cabins due to the small number on that level.

If anyone has been on this level, did you yourself use spa facilities more than you usually do?

We stayed on this level two years ago on the Glory, and have booked it again for our Freedom cruise in two weeks. We don't generally use the spa a lot, so no.

Is it a inconvenience to get to the pool areas?

Definitely not an inconvenience to get to the pool areas in my opinion. There is a door that gives direct access to the open air area of deck 11, so you can just walk down 2 levels on the open deck stairs to get to the pool, lido, and buffet areas. We loved not having to wait on the elevators. In fact you have easy access to open deck areas that may not be as packed as the lido.

Any info helps! Thanx in advance. Ucmom3:)

I think you'll love it!

Thanx for the reply ATL. I just seen another thread that showed a lot of features offered to Spa level guest. Are those also offered on the Freedom? Just curious. ;) If all that is free for spa guest I will definitely take advantage of the privileges.

Archived