Solstice - Sailing May 4th

cigloo

We are sailing on the Solstice may 4th out of Rome and needless to say we are tickeled pink!! We are very curiuos as to how well she will do first time in the ports and how smooth it goes. Will try and post from the ship.

This is our first time on Celebrity - totally HAL all the time so we are looking forward to something new.

We are all sailing CC2 and midship - Sky Deck.

Thanks to everyone here on this board you have all made it that much more exciting to think about what we will experience.

Bon Voyage to us!! :)

We are sailing on the Solstice may 4th out of Rome and needless to say we are tickeled pink!! We are very curiuos as to how well she will do first time in the ports and how smooth it goes. Will try and post from the ship.

This is our first time on Celebrity - totally HAL all the time so we are looking forward to something new.

We are all sailing CC2 and midship - Sky Deck.

Thanks to everyone here on this board you have all made it that much more exciting to think about what we will experience.

Bon Voyage to us!! :)

Cigloo, as jojop posted - COME OVER TO THE ROLL CALL AND JOIN ALL OF US OVER THERE. We are a congenial group and I think our Connections party will be fun ! We have some other stuff planned too. Hope to see you there !

You will love the Med and the Solstice -- enjoy:p

We sailed Solstice in December. Millinneum in May 2006. You will enjoy both. We are set to be on Solstice again in July in Mediterranean. I can't wait- that should tell you what to expect.

My one travel tip: take a laptop and upload your pics each night and label them while they are fresh on your mind. We also bought the tour photo book at each port which helped us is identifying some of the structures in our pics.

We sailed Solstice in December. Millinneum in May 2006. You will enjoy both. We are set to be on Solstice again in July in Mediterranean. I can't wait- that should tell you what to expect.

My one travel tip: take a laptop and upload your pics each night and label them while they are fresh on your mind. We also bought the tour photo book at each port which helped us is identifying some of the structures in our pics.

Dave and Cathy, do you know if there was a coin operated laundry room on board the Solstice? Carnival Liberty had a couple, and since this is a new ship, I'm hoping Solstice does, too.

Thanks,

Debbi

Dave and Cathy, do you know if there was a coin operated laundry room on board the Solstice? Carnival Liberty had a couple, and since this is a new ship, I'm hoping Solstice does, too.

Thanks,

Debbi

Sorry, no. Celebrity ships do not have DIY laundry facilities.

However, they have an excellent laundry/dry cleaning service. The prices are reasonable, they do a great job, and the service is prompt and efficient.

Archived