Westerdam menus

mflgolf

Does anyone have any recent Westerdam menus from a 7 day cruise? I am looking for the menus or what is on them for the last night and also the night that they serve the Dutch Green Pea soup, which was formerly known as Dutch night. Trying to figure out what night to do Pinnacle Grill.

MFL

We were on ms Westerdam last month, but didn't keep the menus. That said, I do remember we had the steak & lobster option that last evening. I believe we also had Baked Alaska that night. There were many options each night. You won't go hungry in any event.

Are you allowed to keep the menus and take them with you went you disembark? it would be a great thing since this is our first and honeymoon cruise.

In the past, like in 2000 and 2001, I recall the dining staff presenting us all a set of dinner menus for the entire cruise on the last night. Since then, however, that gesture has not been made. I would think you could make your request to your dining staff and mention the specialness of your sailing. Perhaps they will oblige.

Just off the Westerdam on April 19th and got photo copies of the dinner menus from the front desk. I scanned them and have them saved but I'm not sure how to attach. If someone can tell me how, I'll send them along.

I meant of course Westerdam and not Westerday. I wish it was just westerday. Tried to attach 2nd file and got an error message. Anyone know if there is a file size limit? First file was 58KB and attached with no problem. 2nd file is 87KB. 2nd one is the formal menu and it's a larger document. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sorry I'm new at this. I see now there is an attachment guide relating to file sizes. I was able to attach all but the 2 formal nights menus. BTW the Dutch Pea Soup was on Wednesday. Hope this helps ...

041409 Tuesday Dinner.pdf

041509 Wednesday Dinner.pdf

041609 Thursday Dinner.pdf

041709 Friday Formal Farewell Dinner.PDF

Archived