Booked our first cruise! 14 Days!

Star76

Hi guys!

My family and I just booked our very first cruise! My husband and I have 2 children, boys aged 11(will be 12 at time of cruise) and a 6 year old who will be turning 7 while we are on the cruise!) We are going with another family who have cruised before, Its a 14 day Fiji wanderer cruise on the Pacific Sun!

I was getting a bit worried about the bad reviews, so fingers crossed we have an amazing time. Im sure we will though as I really believe that its about what you make of it. So I figure that if I do as much research into the ship and the ports as I can I will be super prepared for whatever is thrown my way. On that note I wanted to say a huge thank you for all the amazing info I have found on these boards! I am warming up my printer now in preparation for the many pages of useful stuff I have found.

Thanks

Fee

sorry, this has nothing to do with your cruise, BUT seeing as u know how to put up your cruise clock, can do help me put one up on my site, i have read someone instructions, but it wont work for me, u can contact me at aussiewoman57@hotmail.com

thanks

Aussiewoman, would you believe that I didn't know either until a few days ago because I put up a request on the Princess thread and asked how to do it. I got wonderful help, it really is very easy once you know how. I then went and googled countdown clocks and picked an appropriate one and there you have it. Go and have a look. If you can't do it let me know.

Welcome to Cruise Critic Star76 :D

Enjoy your cruise :) and Dont worry about those bad reviews as "Billy and Charlie's Mum" its what YOU make of your cruise, and if you think your going to have a wonderful cruise, then you will :),

I am sure your sons are going to have a great time as well ( I think you wont see them for most of the cruise :D, they will be too busy hanging out with there new friends!!)

sorry, this has nothing to do with your cruise, BUT seeing as u know how to put up your cruise clock, can do help me put one up on my site, i have read someone instructions, but it wont work for me, u can contact me at aussiewoman57@hotmail.com

thanks

aussiewoman: Can you post your count down clock code here

Hi Star76

Finally someone else is booked on this cruise:) i thought it might be a lonley cruise. I am travelling with my husband, and 3 kids daughter(9yrs) and twin sons(7yrs). My parents are coming also making it more cost effective for us.. There has been a roll call set up for this cruise so come on over and we'll discuss the nitty gritty. I agree it will be a fantastic cruise.

Lisa

Thanks for the welcome guys:D

Licra - I have just stumbled on the roll call section and was happy to find oen for our cruise! Yay! Fun times ahead!

Hi Star, We did our first cruise Jan'09 on Pacific Dawn, we loved it! we enjoyed it more than all our other travelling and past holidays so much that we were only back on land 5 days and we booked our next cruise! :D on PD but because of P&O's changes we will now be on the Pacific Jewel for this coming New Years Eve :D and we can't wait...bitten by the bug like everyone on here told me we would be ;):D I'm sure you and your family will have a wonderful holiday, theres really nothing else like it! Nett.

Hi Fee,

Don't you just love that rush you get after booking. Of course you'll have a wow time...good weather that time of year too (touch wood).

Now you'll just have to get a notebook or open a folder to store all the tips and info.

We are away 6 days after you.:D

Cheers

Anna

Archived