river wallace tour

carlp

we are on the valor in june 7 want to do the ruins & river wallace tour in belice

it's on the carnival web site, but when i go to my reservaton page this tour doesn't show up. anyone know if carnival cancel it

I am on the Valor on the June 14th sailing and I don't see it available to be booked either. I called my PVP asking if it ws sold out and he didn't have any info for me. He just said it may or may not show up again later.

Would appreciate it if anybody has any info about this.

I am on the Valor on the June 14th sailing and I don't see it available to be booked either. I called my PVP asking if it ws sold out and he didn't have any info for me. He just said it may or may not show up again later.

Would appreciate it if anybody has any info about this.

Maybe the tour is fully booked, I would call Carnival and find out. It is a great tour we took the tour a couple of years ago.

I am on the Freedom June 6 and we have just been changed to Belize. We went on this trip last year and it was very good. The ruins were interesting and the river trip was too. Carnival does have this excursion listed for the Freedom leaving June 6.

Archived