Two Caves or One?

bunyababy

:confused: Does anyone out there know if Major Tom does 2 caves? I know that Cavetubing dot com does two.

Just a little curious. When I emailed cavetubing.com they of course said they did not know if Major Tom did 2 caves like they do.

Smiles, Connie

We went with Major Tom this past March and had a wonderful time. Before we went I was worried about the number of caves too. I had emailed Major Tom about the number of caves and he answered that he does a 3 cave system.

We went through dry caves and caves in the water and we got out of our tubes a couple of times to look at things in the caves also. We got to the river first then we saw another excursion(.com.) pass us on the river and they were gone by the time we ended. So it looks like we had a longer time cavetubing with Major Tom. Afterwards there is a little place to buy lunch and drinks. I would definately go again.

If you have specific questions just email Major Tom and he will answer. No matter who you book through it is alot of fun.

Archived