Looking to get a feel for what St. Lucia has to offer...

MamaParrotHead

Ahhhhhhhhh, but therein lies the dilemma. I don't want to just jump on a ship and not know what the ports have to offer. The times I've heard of people doing that, they wander aimless around the tacky tourist trap shops and aren't aware of what the great ports have to offer. Have to do my homework now so I know what my options are. ;)

Ahhhhhhhhh, but therein lies the dilemma. I don't want to just jump on a ship and not know what the ports have to offer. The times I've heard of people doing that, they wander aimless around the tacky tourist trap shops and aren't aware of what the great ports have to offer. Have to do my homework now so I know what my options are. ;)

Hi perhaps you should look into what Serenity tours has to offer. Call them toll free and John or Carol can help in suggesting excursions to you. We did the ziplines and fun at the beach excursion and our day couldn't have gone better. At first we were thinking of doing a Land and Sea tour but after countless telephone conversation with Serenity we boiled down to ziplines.

Small company with great service.

They got a toll free number 1 866 766 0794.

• 1 month later...

I also forgot to mention that Serenity is also in Antigua as well. I am certain you will get a deal for the buck if you book with them in St.lucia and Antigua. I missed out on that opportunity, they were not in Antigua when we cruised.

• 2 weeks later...

Try http://www.jungletoursstlucia.com/. We just returned and Shal is awesome. You are transported around the island in a Land Rover experiencing the life...music, drink, volcano, waterfalls, fishing villages, local foods and more. There were 7 of us and we all had a great time. He meets you at the cruise terminal and returns you in plenty of time to board.

We chose a tour by Cosol based on recommendations on this board. Search on his name and you will find lots of info! It gives general info about the island too.... I haven't been yet, but will report back when we come home!

Call Serenity Tours in St. Lucia!! St. Lucia is a beautiful island and it was our favorite one!! John was our guide for the day and he is awesome!! It was the best day of our entire cruise!! You cannot go wrong with St. Lucia or Serenity Tours!!

Archived