Penthouse suite

JOJO351969

Hey fellow cruisers I have a question for those of you have been in the Penthouse suites. Is it possible to have 5 people in there? It says it is but ok how comfy? I know 4 would be easy. Where would the 5th go? Mr. Jailerman any help here?

I'm assuming you'll be on the Inspiration (from your signature). We just came off the Fantasy and a Cat. 12. I think the 5th bed would be a rollaway. Even with a rollaway in the room, you will still have space. They are very generously sized rooms. Enjoy! :)

Hey fellow cruisers I have a question for those of you have been in the Penthouse suites. Is it possible to have 5 people in there? It says it is but ok how comfy? I know 4 would be easy. Where would the 5th go? Mr. Jailerman any help here?

The 5th would be a roll-away - unless you were talking younger kids. The sofa pulls out to a bed and my 2 DS (4/10) had plenty of room. I put it back each day so we would have the sofa to use...room steward kindly remade it each night (I asked because I knew it would make extra work and tipped him accordingly). The room is 330 sq ft plus 70 sq foot balcony...close to double a standard balcony room.

Do you have pics of your fantasy suite?

No but a quick search for Cat 12 should lead you to the links from other posters. Our room, though, looked just like the one on CCL website and I think that is a better view b/c it does a 360.

I had 2 cat. 12's on the Splendor this month, and kept joking that the 5 of us could have easily all fit in one cabin, no need for the other. The sofa bed is huge, way big enough for 2, then the 5th in a roll-away in between the 2 beds-it would work, but there will only be one bathroom!!!

But there is plenty of floor space for the rollaway, and our cabin had 3 closets, so more than enough storage space.

No but a quick search for Cat 12 should lead you to the links from other posters. Our room, though, looked just like the one on CCL website and I think that is a better view b/c it does a 360.

Thanks, I've looked at that one, wasn't sure how up to date that pic was, good to know it's accurate. Dh's still holding out for one. Maybe with all the travel drama going on, the price will drop enough to move up to one.

Thanks guys

Now I know so. I was just thinking of dropping the 3rd room. I have the penthouse suite and the connecting ocean view room and we have 7 people. So I am thinking two in the connecting room and 5 in suite would work. I will see.

Archived