Come heck or swine flu virus... (Merged Threads on this Subject)

Cruisin' Tiff

I will admit, hearing about the swine flu virus makes me a little uneasy... but I've been planning this cruise for MONTHS and I will not miss it! We can always skip Cozumel and Costa Maya, right?

Anyone else cruising this weekend? I'm out of Port Canaveral on the Glory on Saturday... Western Caribbean here I come!

I know the ports really count on passengers coming into port to help feed the economy. I hope we find a safe solution for all.

I hear ya about being on vacation- I might just hang out on my balcony for 7 days straight and enjoy the peace and quiet. Happy cruising!

I will admit' date=' hearing about the swine flu virus makes me a little uneasy... but I've been planning this cruise for MONTHS and I will not miss it! We can always skip Cozumel and Costa Maya, right?

Anyone else cruising this weekend? I'm out of Port Canaveral on the Glory on Saturday... Western Caribbean here I come![/quote']

I will see ya on board. :D:D

Stop over to the Roll Call if you have not already.

We are leaving for Orlando Friday at 11:20am from PIT. Counting the minutes....

I will admit' date=' hearing about the swine flu virus makes me a little uneasy... but I've been planning this cruise for MONTHS and I will not miss it! We can always skip Cozumel and Costa Maya, right?

Anyone else cruising this weekend? I'm out of Port Canaveral on the Glory on Saturday... Western Caribbean here I come![/quote']

Cruisin' Tiff...

I am with a group of eight CC members on the Glory this Saturday. Have you been the roll call area? If not, you might want to check it out. We have a Meet & Greet scheduled on the second day (the first sea day) at noon by the pool on Lido. A bunch of others have already put their names on the list to come, too, so it should be fun!

I guarantee we will be there and ready to have a great time -- regardless of what happens in the news!!

Cruisin' Tiff...

I am with a group of eight CC members on the Glory this Saturday. Have you been the roll call area? If not, you might want to check it out. We have a Meet & Greet scheduled on the second day (the first sea day) at noon by the pool on Lido. A bunch of others have already put their names on the list to come, too, so it should be fun!

I guarantee we will be there and ready to have a great time -- regardless of what happens in the news!!

We might just check out the meet n greet... we can't wait to have FUN!! :D

Its not that big of a deal people. Just don't drink the water and wash your hands often. Over 103,000,000 people live in Mexico and only 1000 have contracted the flu. Remember when everyone was scared of SARS back in '02? Have you even heard anything about that lately? It will blow over. Use common personal hygiene techniques and don't be hypochondriacs.

WOOOHOOO Tiff, we're cruisin' with ya!!! We're having a CC meet and greet on Lido main pool area at noon on Sunday, make sure you come by!!!:D

I do not care where we end up going or not going, as long as I'm on board!!!:p:cool:

We get on the Glory and head to the Eastern Caribbean the day you get back. Don't leave any flu germs from Mexico on the Lido deck!:D

Yep, I'm cruisin in 12 days on the freedom and Cozumel's one of our ports!! :D Like you, I've been looking forward to this cruise for months, am going for 8 days (4 sea days, WOO HOO :D ), and my Mom and Aunt are coming with me!! :D We can hardly wait, it's gonna be one he** of a party!! :D

We are taking our annual girls cruise on the Fascination going to HMC and Nassau May 2nd.

For our girls cruise we usually do a cruise out of NOLA or Mobile cause it is a much closer drive. But one of the girls that was going didn't want to cruise to Mexico cause of the drug wars (paranoid much?) Anyway after we booked the Fascination cruise she decided not to go. Can I say I am so glad she is not going? She is a nice person but I swear paranoid is her middle name. She would be freaking out if she was going on a cruise to Mexico or anywhere else.

If we were going to Mexico I would not cancel but I guess I am glad we are headed the other way until some of this Swine Flu panic goes away.

Hopefully you will have a great cruise. We sail in 3 weeks and we go to Cozumel and Calica. It will take a closing of the ports for me to miss this. Just plan to wash hands constantly and try not to get too close to anyone that is sneezing or coughing. Maybe I'll take some masks.:D

I cruise in SIX days (hopefully) and guess which ports....Key West &.......COZUMEL. I hope this swine flu doesn't ruin my cruise. I've waited soooooo long !!:(:mad::(:mad::(

Don't worry about a thing...

The instances of the flu are very small so far and even should they elect to not go to Cozumel out of excess caution they'll most likely change ports...

Have a wonderful time...

:)

Archived