Temperature in the Baltics?

Couchiching

Just wondered if anyone can tell us what to expect regarding temperatures in the Baltic in mid June? We depart from Copenhagen with stops in Germany Estonia, St Petersburg, Finland and Sweden. (the usual stops) I found a site on the internet that said St P would be approx 68 - 70 degrees during the day and considerably cooler in the evening. Does this sound realistic?

Joan

I would say that sounds right. I logged on to weather.com and entered Stockholm, Sweden and then asked for the month's forecast and went to May. Temps are in the 60's during the day and 40s during the night. So I would think it would be hitting the 70's by June with nights in the 50's. The sea doesn't get warm quickly so at night while sailing it could be cool. we did our cruise the end of Aug into Sept and it was pleasant for walking around in the day time but not hot. We did go to a folk show in St. Pete at night and I don't remember it being cool. We loved this cruise.:)

Hi,we have been on Baltic cruise twice at the beginning of July weather then was in the mid seventies, mid sixties to seventy would sound about right for June, goodtime to visit have a great time!

Archived