MSC Attire Question

arf2005

In their brochure, MSC has under Attire the following:

"After 6 pm, jeans, t-shirts, shorts and bare feet are not permitted in the ships’ public areas. "

Is this enforced? I'm needing info on the Poesia in particular. It seems this is pretty strict for a cruise that caters to famlies.

Thanks for any help you can give me in clarifying this (I do have a call in to MSC, but no response yet. I'm not sure I would get an accurate answer anyhow).

In their brochure, MSC has under Attire the following:

"After 6 pm, jeans, t-shirts, shorts and bare feet are not permitted in the ships’ public areas. "

Is this enforced? I'm needing info on the Poesia in particular. It seems this is pretty strict for a cruise that caters to famlies.

Thanks for any help you can give me in clarifying this (I do have a call in to MSC, but no response yet. I'm not sure I would get an accurate answer anyhow).

Can't answer for anything other than the Caribbean, but MSC does NOT enforce that policy. In fact, they were probably more lenient than other cruiselines even in the dining room as far asl allowing a bit more casual attire for dinner. Take your jeans, t-shirts, etc. and wear them after dinner......you'll be fine!

Archived