toddlers in grand turk

kimba16001

You walk down a long pier and are right at Margaretavile with a giant pool and a beach area with free chairs . You don't have to purchase anything and can easily go back to the ship for lunch and naps.

I think you will find this a nice beach/swim day with no costs for your little ones. You can easily run up a food/bar bill if you want though!

I wouldn't bother with excursions at this port with the age of your kids. We didn't look into the cabanas so can't comment on that.

You walk down a long pier and are right at Margaretavile with a giant pool and a beach area with free chairs . You don't have to purchase anything and can easily go back to the ship for lunch and naps.

I think you will find this a nice beach/swim day with no costs for your little ones. You can easily run up a food/bar bill if you want though!

I wouldn't bother with excursions at this port with the age of your kids. We didn't look into the cabanas so can't comment on that.

o.k thanks

Archived