Access to aft deck on Dolphin from room

We're sailing August next year on Pacific Jewel. We will be in an OV cabin on Dolphin Deck, which is only a handful of rooms from the back of the ship.

1. It looks like there is an aft deck there on Dolphin .... is it accessible from the hallway to our room?

2. As we don't have a balcony, could we order room service and take it to the aft deck and enjoy it there?

Thanks

Kylie

We're sailing August next year on Pacific Jewel. We will be in an OV cabin on Dolphin Deck, which is only a handful of rooms from the back of the ship.

1. It looks like there is an aft deck there on Dolphin .... is it accessible from the hallway to our room?

2. As we don't have a balcony, could we order room service and take it to the aft deck and enjoy it there?

Thanks

Kylie

from what i can work from deck plans you can but im shore that there are some people on here that have been on the pacific dawn that could tell if you can access the deck on deck 8 aft, after all the dawn and jewel are nearly the same ship

Thanks

Kylie

Assuming Pacific Jewel will be the same as Pacific Dawn at the back end, then yes you can access the back deck from Aloha, Baja, Caribe & Dophin Decks, and there are stairs at the back, on the outside, from Sun Deck right down to Dolphin Deck.

Thanks

Kylie

I have been on the Dawn but not the Jewel (obviously). On the Dawn you can access the back deck on each deck where a back deck-space is shown.

I do not see any reason why you could not take a room service order onto the deck. The only question I have is whether there would be any tables and chairs on that small deck. On the Pacific Dawn I don't think they had furniture on that deck, but others might have some more info.:):)

Evon.

Archived