Cruise not meant to be?

wrf2e

Ok, this has been one giant roller coaster ride for me.

I had booked a cruise for me and my brother as a kick start to the summer. I got a call later the same day from my TA saying there might be an issue with my debit card. It turned out to be that my card has a daily limit so they just had to run the cost one half one day and the rest the following Monday.

Monday afternoon I get another call from the TA telling me that beause my brother is only 18 and I am 22 my brother will not be allowed to go. I was given 3 hrs to find a replacement for him that was at least 21 to avoid the change fee.

I found a replaement and got the change taken care of and then later in the week he wreked his car and wouldn't be able to go.

I then had to find another replaement to go with me on this cruise (at no cost to them because I was paying for my brother to go anyway) all they would have to pay is the $50 change fee.

Well, I found a second replaement who was 25 plus 2 other people that would be in another cabin. One of the people in that abin is 18...thats ok this time beause I can put the 25 year old and the 18 year old in the same cabin and then switch cabins once on board.

A few days go by and the 25 year old has a falling out with one of the other people who will be going with us and decides he doesn't want to go!!

Now I am stuck with myself and a 21 year old in one cabin and an 18 year old in a cabin alone...not going to fly with Carnival. I only have 18 days to find yet another replaement who is 25 or over!!!!

Oh yeah, and the world is being taken over by pig flu.

At this point I am just hoping that CCL will change the Iten. for our cruise and offer to let us cancel with no penalty:(

Archived