special occasions!

bardunc

Hi, we have just booked a cruise and stay on the Island Escape and the Lavante hotel in callor Bonna majorca October 2010 this is for our 40th wedding anniversary and hubby's 60th birthday.We have never cruised before as hubby dosn't fancy getting over dressed,so this seemed to be the answer! it's itinary includes Sicaly,France AND Barcalona We have booked an outside cabin on deck 7(emarald) a few cabins up from the front lift on embarking side.hope we have made a good choice??

would appreciate any feed back regards the ship and the hotel.also any trips we can do independantly to thompsons

thanks Bardunc

Hi Barbara,

I posted an answer to your port questions as best I could on the other thread. Just in case you read this 1st.

NIce, I wanted to do cruise and stay for next year like you for our 30th anniversary byt the wife didn't fancy it.

You can see the Thomsons Ports of Call page and excursions here if it's a help

http://www.thomsonbeach.co.uk/th/cruise/viewPorts.do?portCode=&seasonCode=S2010&countryCode=

Berwyn

Hi,cymro

thanks for reply.hope your wife changes her mind .mt hubby did and believe me it was a supprise to say the least! This way we both got what we wanted.

Love your part of the world,comming to porthmaddock in september

bardunc

Yes, it's nice down there. My wife comes from just down the road from there.

We've ended up with a 2 week cruise on Thomson Destiny the Moorish Delights and Mediterranean Renaisance as a 2 week cruise for Sept 2010

Berwyn

Archived