Help, final payment due yesterday!

Ali-in-Texas

My final payment was due yesterday and Carnival had told me to call on the 28th to pay. Last night I couldn't get thru to Carnival to pay. I left a message with my pvp this morning. Can I pay online?

If you are working with Carnival you can pay online on there site. Why didn't the PVP take the payment, you can call them at most hours of the day.

You should be fine... just keep trying to get through.

I'm sure Carnival's lines are busy because they cancelled all port stops in Mexico thru May 4th due to the swine flu... so I'm sure there are some ticked off people calling in to understand exactly what this means.

Keep trying to get through...

Best of luck. :)

My final payment was due yesterday and Carnival had told me to call on the 28th to pay. Last night I couldn't get thru to Carnival to pay. I left a message with my pvp this morning. Can I pay online?

Anyone who answers the phone will take your payment......just call and give it to the agent.

Anyone who answers should be able to take your payment and it should be reflected in MyReservation pages w/in a day or to at the most.

Supposedly, if you booked with Carnival whether directly or via PVP you should be able to pay on-line; almost all who have booked direct have been able to do so, few that have booked via PVP have been able to do so.

ken

Archived