do I get my deposit back??

snickersparents

just heard back from them, they will refund the deposit if the ship does not come into port. it says to email them if it not going to come in..I guess that would mean right before we leave??

Do you think there is a chance they will end up actually stopping at Cozumel?

I will give it another week or so and email them again. We don't leave until 6/7, so about a month.

I am scheduled to go to Nachi on 18 June.

Things could change by then, so they are holding off until we get closer to refund my $$. As is right now, my ship has been diverted to Coco Cay instead of Cozumel.

I rec'd this from Nachi this morning.

Good Morning,

Please note that we are monitoring this Flu situation in Mexico and elsewhere very closely. We understand the concern. If your ship does not make port due to this new flu, your deposit will be refunded. At this point, though changes have been made to many itineraries to reflect the current atmosphere, it is still possible, if the threat level is reduced in the days and weeks to follow that these ships will revert back to their original schedules.

Your reservation will remain secured until such time as we are certain that your ship will not dock in Cozumel. At this time, much is subject to change in the days and weeks to follow.

As our terms clearly state, your deposit will be refunded if your ship does not make port. Please allow us to monitor how things develop and determine if circumstances will allow the return of your ship on its scheduled date. If it does you will have your secure reservation in place, and if it does not we will issue a full refund of your deposit as our terms state.

Nothing is more important to us than our customers care and satisfaction. We appreciate your patience and understanding with this. Our staff are busy working night and day with many last minute changes and refunds.

Should you wish for us to set up a tour in an alternative port we can do so. Your deposit is fully transferable. Of course if your ship moves back to Cozumel as we hope there would be no penalty. We just want you to be sure to have a tour in place in any event.

We will remain at your service and if you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via email, or our LIVE HELP. We promise you prompt responses at all times.

Archived