How did your kids like the Waterworks?

paminohio

I will be cruising with my 12 and 10 year old sons and while the waterworks looks great, I'd like to hear how your kids really liked it. I'm considering the Imagination over the Destiny due to price and the waterworks and am having a hard time making up my mind.

Thanks!

Pam

to be honest my son who was still 12 when we sailed in January could care less. He would have rather they had left in the basketball courts. He spent his time in the Circle C the whole time. I didn't even know he had gone on the first sea day.

My kids really liked the waterworks on the Imagination.

I wouldnt say that your kids will stay there all day, but thats when you head over to the pool area.

It is a great alternative to the way over crowded pools that some ships have.

When you have more options to "spread" the cruisers out - thats a good thing!;)

Our 2 sons, both almost 14 loved it. When they weren't in Cirlcle C (which they loved more than life itself, I think!!) that is where they were. They never set foot in the pool or hot tubs. Our 10 year old daughter equally loved the slides. She was always either on them or in the pool. She would go up and down and up and down the stirs for hours!! The downfall is they never seemed to be open when they said. The hours in the Capers almost always said they opened at 9 or 10 depending on the day and they never did except the first day at sea. We found it a much more relaxing place to hang out. Not necessarily less crowded than the pool, but more room to spread out. The pool on Inspiration got crowed early and was small. On a side note, DH and I also loved the slides!!!

Our 8 and 9 year olds LOVE the Waterworks on the Fantasy, and my daughter could literally spend all day there. They requested to stay on the ship cruise before last in Cozumel so they could enjoy the Waterworks while it wasn't too crowded. We actually booked the Dream partly b/c it will also have a Waterworks area.

Archived