Rhapsody of the Seas 7144 info wanted

harz99

First of all, hope you have a great trip on one of my dream cruises.

I would think the cabin would be just fine. If you can get one of the actual aft cabins, go for it. The balconies are much larger. If you are a poor sailor, you might feel a bit more motion back there.

You asked....it's awful. It's over a noisy venue. Look at deck 6 and you'll see what's under you with minimal noise insulation.

Thanks for the reply; do they go on much after midnight, because that is our normal bedtime and we will be used to the time zone as we actually enter Australia 3 weeks earlier to see family in Perth?

First of all, hope you have a great trip on one of my dream cruises.

I would think the cabin would be just fine. If you can get one of the actual aft cabins, go for it. The balconies are much larger. If you are a poor sailor, you might feel a bit more motion back there.

Thanks for the reply and kind wishes, vicki. Motion sickness is not a problem for us. And we would love an aft "sunset" cabin but there are few on the Rhapsody and none available...............

You asked....it's awful. It's over a noisy venue. Look at deck 6 and you'll see what's under you with minimal noise insulation.

Thanks for the info. We were booked for 7140 and 7620. Have never had a problem with noise and this would be our 20th cruise but just in case, I changed cabins today. Now we're over the Theatre so I'm thinking it should be quiet after the show ends around 10:00 or so.

Archived