6 people on the Liberty or Freedom

Hi,

We are planning on going on a cruise in October on the Liberty or Freedom. We don't care exactly when in October.

1. There are 6 of us. 2 couples, our daughter who is 2 and a friend of ours who is helping take care of our daughter. Can we get 2 balconies and one interior room together. Is that a good arrangement?

2. I have always used AAA to book before and have never been very impressed. Are there better agents out there? I am not sure you can directly answer this one but anything that can point me in the right direction would be helpful. The price right now is starting to scare us off.

Thanks!

You should be able to get the arrangement that you described in your post with no problems and that sounds like a good plan to me.

As far as who to book with. We are not allowed to discuss specific agents or agencies on this board. RCI does not allow discounting. You may find some TA's that will offer such things as pre paid gratuities, on board credits, etc. but you will have to research that yourself.

We have 6 going on Freedom in May and I booked directly thru RCI. I always book directly over the phone and have had no problems. (7 cruises so far). On this trip we have 2 adjoining balconies and one inside directly across the hall. I will get the balcony door opened so we have that much more space.

Archived