Parking at seattle terminal

puddytat

read from a seattletimes.com that HAL passengers that book veranda or above get to park at the terminal for free, and outside cabin get 50% off. Is this information correct and if anyone can confirm how it works.

Thanks.

hi... there was a thread a few days ago saying the same thing,some replys said they have phoned HAL direct and been told yes thats true, and some have been told no...maybe its your cabin grade as you say...

my TA is looking into it for me now....hope its true nice way to save $140..

After emailing to them 3 days ago, I notice on my VISA statement that they have taken the full amount. They never did reply as to if I qualify for the discount. I hope that they will reply and offer a 1/2 refund to my VISA.

read from a seattletimes.com that HAL passengers that book veranda or above get to park at the terminal for free, and outside cabin get 50% off. Is this information correct and if anyone can confirm how it works.

Thanks.

I would think you would have to contact Holland America since they are the ones making the offer. The parking facility has no way of knowing what level of cabin you have booked.

Ok, I heard back from my TA. That promo is over.

However she arranged a 150 shipboard credit, which more than covered the parking. At the same time, HAL offered a three category upgrade which we didn't take due to the location of the cabin.

Archived