Name of Carnival's Tour Operator in Saint John?

Hello. Can anyone tell me which local company operates Carnival's shore excursion to St. Martin from Saint John in Canada? It is not Freedom Tours. Any other guesses or does someone who has been on that excursion remember? Thanks.

Hello. Can anyone tell me which local company operates Carnival's shore excursion to St. Martin from Saint John in Canada? It is not Freedom Tours. Any other guesses or does someone who has been on that excursion remember? Thanks.

www.aquilatours.com They advertise themselves as the primary provider of cruisetours in Saint John. I don't know if it is the company you are looking for but probably it is.

www.aquilatours.com They advertise themselves as the primary provider of cruisetours in Saint John. I don't know if it is the company you are looking for but probably it is.

Thanks, Sapper. Yes, it is what I was looking for. Someone contacted me by email with the same information and Aquila's web site does state that they are Carnival's tour provider. I will be contacting them regarding my original question as to whether tour times are adjusted for the tide. I will post the answer here, as requested. Thanks again.

just to let you know that any tour provider will not adjust for tides , so if you wanted to go on the bay of fundy jet boat they have to go when the ship wants them to go not at the best time for the tour.

http://www.jetboatrides.com/index.html

You can book a jet boat ride/tour on your own and since they run all day you can pick the stage of the tide you would prefer. The ride is more thrilling at tidal extremes but some people are more timid and prefer a calmer ride through the falls.

Acey was right. It is Aquila. Additionally, somone from Freedom Tours was nice enough to direct me to Aquila. Aquila was able to tell me that they do adjust their schedule whenever possible to accomodate the local tides. That was the answer I was hoping for.

Archived