Nice trip Belize cave tubing

nice trip cave tubing

:) We were on the Carnival Glory and we went cave tubing. Our tour guide was Roberto and he was wonderful and exceptional . He was so knowledgeable about the country and he took such good care of us. If you would like to visit Belize and enjoy your tour, my advice to you is to try Roberto's tour at www.belizenativetours.com

Karen

check out the other recent threads about cave tubing. I gave alot of info about our experience there with X-Stream. Stuff like how long it took, tendering, shoes, the hike, the rapids etc. . .

And, no, I do not work for X-Stream, I'm a pasty white Canadian.

i was wondering if you could describe the other tours you offer beside cave tubing?? i am thinking about coming to Belize for a little vacation, and i wanted to do a number of things beside only cave tubing. maybe the ruins or something else.

Thanks

Chrisjm:)

Just back from Belize (EOS 12/5/04) and did the cave tubing with Xtreme. Our group had a great time and our guide was great. The ride out was a little exciting due to road conditions, my SIL described it as off roading in a mini van.:D Our group met on time and we were back to the ship in plenty of time to clean up and then do some shopping. There were 13 people in our group which was the max. For shoes we wore our dive boots and my SIL wore water shoes that she picked up at walmart. The water was a little chilly but only when you first got in. There were a couple spots that were pretty deep (I think our guide said 10 ft. but not entirely sure) but it really isn't a big deal because you are wearing a life jacket. The walk up to the cave wasn't as hard as I was expecting. Our guide pointed out many things along the way.

If you have any other questions I'll try to answer them.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm planing to visit Belize on Jan 24. I have some friends who went cave tubing last month and they told me they had a great time.

They booked with belizenativetours and they told me that it was a very enjoyable trip and that they had a lot of fun, and that the guide was great.

I think I will book with them also but I just want to know if somebody can give me more details about them.

Thank you:)

Just checked out their website. They are the cheapest river tubing...$45 for cruisers that I have seen. I assume that there is a stop for lunch because the testimonial mentions lunch and that it above the $45 price?

What time does the tour start? Assume that its flexible based on tenders, etc.?

Hey Cherdon

I have heard of Coral Breeze, we booked our cave tubing thru Paul. We won't be in Belize for a few weeks, but did my research in this forum and made my choice. When will you be in Belize? I would be more than happy to report back when we return.

Archived