Everything Skyloft

Be aware that the Loft Lounge is not being used as a lounge for Loft Suite guests (Dec 09), in fact the lounge is very non active, it looks nice but is not being used as a lounge. All Loft Suite guests share the CL along with all other suite guests and D+ members, which is quite a distance away.

Info from "Oasis of the Seas" herself on another thread...

Originally Posted by Oasis of the Seas

Hi ahornb,

The Loft Lounge is a private lounge for Loft Suite guests.

Be aware that the Loft Lounge is not being used as a lounge for Loft Suite guests (Dec 09), in fact the lounge is very non active, it looks nice but is not being used as a lounge. All Loft Suite guests share the CL along with all other suite guests and D+ members, which is quite a distance away.

Yeah. Looks like they're using it as an adjunct to the Pinnacle Chapel. The Loft Lounge is now called the Pinnacle Lounge.

Hi I read that if you are staying in a Loft or a suite, you dont have to make reservations for the shows. Is that right?

I have not yet sailed on Oasis so maybe someone who has can confirm or refute my opinion, but it is so easy to make reservations online. I say go ahead and reserve somethings you really want. Then if your plans change, maybe Concierge can help you reschedule. This way you know you've got something for Concierge to work with.

• 1 month later...

However, the concierge lounge was quite nice, not crowded and the service as exceptional. Well worth the elevator ride down to 11. The Pinnacle Lounge (Loft Lounge) was used several times for private functions.

Hi I read that if you are staying in a Loft or a suite, you dont have to make reservations for the shows. Is that right?

The only show you "need" a reservation for is the Comedy show since the venue is small. For all the other shows, you can get a VIP sticker from the concierge and get in any show all week long. We made reservations for all of our shows in advance so that we knew what our plans were anyway. There was some space "reserved" for suite guests, but we didn't use it as we either arrived plenty early and had our choice of good seating, or we arrived a little later and the suite area was full and so was most of the rest of the venue. My advice, show up early and pick out a good seat!

Wadeham asked in another thread if I had any more photos of 1720. Well, after staying there, the photos already posted on this thread pretty much tell the whole story. And the video that was posted shows it well too.

Pics :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=22224597&postcount=125

Video :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=22201792&postcount=114

Wondering if ahornb used the binoculars that were provided in 1720...:confused:

No, believe it or not, we didn't. It was a cool thing to have too. We had the big stationary binoculars on our OS balcony on the Liberty last year and looked through them all the time. Can't believe we never broke them out of the case on the Oasis.

No, believe it or not, we didn't. It was a cool thing to have too. We had the big stationary binoculars on our OS balcony on the Liberty last year and looked through them all the time. Can't believe we never broke them out of the case on the Oasis.

Then you missed the note we left behind. I just knew your kids would get into them. Oh well, someone else will find it and wonder what's up. Did you enjoy Alfonso? He was ready to go home at the end of March.

Then you missed the note we left behind. I just knew your kids would get into them. Oh well, someone else will find it and wonder what's up. Did you enjoy Alfonso? He was ready to go home at the end of March.

Oh, I'm so bummed!!!:( That would have been so cool to find! We had the best time ever and we LOVED the suite. Alfonso was awesome! Did you enjoy your cruise?

Oh, I'm so bummed!!!:( That would have been so cool to find! We had the best time ever and we LOVED the suite. Alfonso was awesome! Did you enjoy your cruise?

We too had a great time and would love to be able to go again soon. We loved the room and the balcony, spent lots of time out on the balcony. We enjoyed everything about the cruise, from the embarkation process, to our suite, the shows and the food. We met many interesting people at breakfast and lunch and in the concierge lounge each evening. You may have missed out on that since they didn't let the little ones in after 5:00, but we enjoyed relaxing there each evening before dinner.

We too had a great time and would love to be able to go again soon. We loved the room and the balcony, spent lots of time out on the balcony. We enjoyed everything about the cruise, from the embarkation process, to our suite, the shows and the food. We met many interesting people at breakfast and lunch and in the concierge lounge each evening. You may have missed out on that since they didn't let the little ones in after 5:00, but we enjoyed relaxing there each evening before dinner.

We actually spent a fair amount of time in the Concierge Lounge. The kids loved going to the Adventure Ocean so we had plenty of grown up time! ;)

The only show you "need" a reservation for is the Comedy show since the venue is small. For all the other shows, you can get a VIP sticker from the concierge and get in any show all week long. We made reservations for all of our shows in advance so that we knew what our plans were anyway. There was some space "reserved" for suite guests, but we didn't use it as we either arrived plenty early and had our choice of good seating, or we arrived a little later and the suite area was full and so was most of the rest of the venue. My advice, show up early and pick out a good seat!

Thanks so much for the information! We just cant wait to go and from all what I read here It must be worth the wait and the price!

Archived