What to do in Caymans - Snuba, Stingrays, Hell, 7 Mile Beach?

rusmilinyet

We will be stopping in the Caymans from the Carnival Triumph ship on 12/15 and can't narrow down what we want to do. (I actually want to do everything but my family told me that I have to be back on the ship when it departs.) Please help me with the best combination - we would really like to try the snuba & Stingrays. Is it possible to do both? We're the type were we like to sample everything (or "see" everything) then come back on another trip to spend more time doing what we really like.

All ideas, suggestions are welcome. Thank you!

i have been to grand cayman 3 times on cruises and will be going back for a fourth next month. I have done wall diving, seven mile beach, hell and the stingray tour. By far, the best is the stingray. As a diver, I've done wall dives before and while Grand Cayman is by far the most dizzying by depth, a wall dive is a wall dive. Seven Mile Beach is beautiful, but it is a beach. Hell is interesting. I would go back but swimming, or rather wading since you can easily stand, with the stingrays is something you just don't get to do anywhere else. It is absolutely amazing how these animals interact with you in the water. I would highly recommend it.

On limited time, the first one I would drop would be Hell.

Doing Snuba in Cozumel is an option.

There is only one Grand Cayman operator I see listed:

http://www.snuba.com/where.asp

I suspect they are under full time contract to cruiselines, but you can contact them to see if they could put something together for you. It looks like the boats they use for stingray city are the whopper size.

http://www.kirkseatours.com/snuba.shtml

Archived