At least swine flu has taken our mind off Redoubt!

lovebug33

I actually forgot to freak out about Redoubt managing to ruin our vacation for a few minutes while I thought I could get swine flu in San Diego and then be too sick to go to Alaska. That's a small relief :).

Maybe I should think in the reverse then. Maybe Mt. Rainier will hiccup and we can forget about everyone here who is convinced they have the swine flu, when it is really only 13 people......:eek:

Oh boy...I can see it now. The great "does lava kill the swine flu virus" thread is about to start! :rolleyes:

Hey, no one said anything about lava, that would be no fun at all. Just a hiccup, and they do that pretty much all the time......:D (and, yes, I'm sure that lava would kill the virus).

This is Alaska, they're INDIANS!!! They're NATIVE AMERICANS!!! Muahahahahahahahahhahahaaa. And they don't go to the washroom, they go to the bathroom. And they put American cheese on their Subway sandwiches, just like the rest of us. Not white cheddar.

This is Alaska, they're INDIANS!!! They're NATIVE AMERICANS!!! Muahahahahahahahahhahahaaa. And they don't go to the washroom, they go to the bathroom. And they put American cheese on their Subway sandwiches, just like the rest of us. Not white cheddar.

No, actually, they are Alaska Natives and/or First Peoples, just like in the balance of the PNW. Just ask one. In the smaller villages in outlying Alaska they still eat their traditional native foods and diet, and practice many of their ancient cultural rituals/practices.

Archived