Kudos to Nachi Cocum!

Mom2ncr

I had to cancel my 2 reservations at Nachi Cocum for what was supposed to be next week's stop in Cozumel. I had never been there, but chose NC based on this board's recommendation. I had put down a deposit for the all-inclusive and an extra activity there. I felt bad cancelling, but emailed them and they responded with minutes. It was a very kind email and was not an "auto" response. Less than 24hrs later I received a 2nd, and longer email that was also very kind and was from a gentleman named Andrew Bacon (Operations Mgr). He verified that they had entered the refund and credited my card. I have never been on a cruise, so I had some hesitation when I chose NC and that slight anxiety over my credit card going out to another country. I only had the recommendations of this board to go on. I'm sure they, and all the other vacation providers in the Mexican ports, have been slammed this week with the same confusion we all have. But they have proven themselves with me and I hope to visit Nachi Cocum another time!

I too had to cancel my reservation. I sent them an email advicing them of the cancelled port due to the swine flu outbreak and within 24hrs they responded saying my deposit had been fully refunded!

I can't wait til i do get the chance to go to mexico so i can book Nachi Cocum again!!! :D

Archived