Ship excursions to Berlin from Warnemunde

I have 3 questions for those who have taken a ship excursion by train from Warnemunde to Berlin.

1. Did you have to walk to the train station or did they have a bus to take you to the station?

2. Is there room on the train for a small mobility scooter?

3. Are the buses that do the tours in Berlin the kind that have luggage compartments that could store a scooter?

Thanks for any help.

I have 3 questions for those who have taken a ship excursion by train from Warnemunde to Berlin.

1. Did you have to walk to the train station or did they have a bus to take you to the station?

2. Is there room on the train for a small mobility scooter?

3. Are the buses that do the tours in Berlin the kind that have luggage compartments that could store a scooter?

Thanks for any help.

Sounds like questions that could best be answered by calling Celebrity directly.:)

Sounds like questions that could best be answered by calling Celebrity directly.:)

I'm on Holland America and the person I talked to had no information about the excursion. I find that I get more accurate information asking on the CC boards.

We did it a few years ago. The train station is virtually right next to the pier. About a 5 to 10 minute walk. Not sure though if they had steps.

The train we took did not have just rows of seats. Each car was set up with small Pullman style cabins that seated 6 people and a small door. It looked to me like you could store a small scooter in the hallway out side each Pullman.

Our bus was one of those sight seeing buses, but I don't remember if they had luggage racks below.

You need to find out from the cruise line if they can accommodate a scooter. It may cause problems since there are stairs at a few stops.

Archived