San Diego Parking??

wendic

I need some help on finding the most convenient, close parking for the SD port! We have always gone out of Long Beach. We will be driving from SLO area up North, it will take us about 5 or 6 hours. Thank you!!

There is a parking lot directly across the street from the terminal that is about $12/day if I remember right. Literally walk across the street to your car. It fills up quickly but pax are leaving as others are coming so if it is full, I would say keep circling the lot until someone leaves. There are others but I'm not familiar with all of them. If you are staying in a hotel the night before, many have park & cruise packages so your car can stay at the hotel while you cruise.

More direct links:

Port Authority info on parking. The lot across from the cruise ship pier has no shuttle, and has been $15/day for several years now. It will be closing in another couple of years due to redevelopment in the area:

http://www.sandiegocruiseport.com/san-diego-cruise-tips.html#directions

I fly out of San Diego several times a month and have been using Mission Brewery Parking for the last couple of years with no problems. A little further from the port, but secure parking and a good reliable shuttle service, at nearly half the price:

http://www.longtermparking.com/california.htm#SDA

This is so helpful. I am going on the Elation this Thursday and just made a reservation at the Brewery. It was easy. Thanks again. Nancy

The Mission Brewery is a price performer for sure, but on our last cruise one of our friends parked there and because there were 2 ships in port that day, he waited in their shuttle line for over an hour. We just walked across the street and were on our way. Of course we were riding with another couple so our cost was about the Mission Brewer price anyway.

Archived