Favorite thing about RCI...

RCI has a nice mix of passengers of all ages. Some of the other lines are better for retirees, some for kids, and some for frat parties! RCI has something good for everyone.

I personally love their ship design. They definitely have that "WOW" factor. I loved the Voyager class ships, and family members have been raving about the Radiance class ships. From my own experiences as well as all of the photos that I have seen, I really think that they have the best ships out there.

I can't wait to see what the Oasis looks like in real life.

The service. I have only been on Royal, so I can't really compare it to anywhere eles, but to have that one week each year where it seems like everyone wants to make me happy...that goes a long way.

The staff and service.

Excellent drinks.

Loving shots:p

CLEAN ships.

Royal Promenade on Voyager and Freedom class.

Great mix of passengers.

Coco Cay and Labadee!! Beautiful private Islands!

Something for everyone!

1. The top notch staff.

2. If I want to relax on my balcony, go for a walk, or sit on the heilo pad and relax, I can. If I want to go rock climbing, surfing, etc - I can. There's always something to do, no matter what you're into.

3. Balcony staterooms.

Having just returned from our 1st Ever Cruise, these are my thoughts !

1. So happy that my TA advised us to go on RCI in the first place and specifically advised Freedom of the Seas for us !!

2. Being able to enjoy how ALL the Crew make you feel every single time you see, pass or speak to ANY of them !! Wonderful Service & Atmosphere everywhere !

3. Being able to sit outside the pub on Royal Promenade and people watch and also watch the Parades !!

4. Being able to sit and watch my Son (12) use the Flowrider for the 1st time, and then subsequently watching him do the tricks the wonderful staff (Bernt & Sally) taught him !!

5. Being able to drift in and out of the Windjammer anytime and enjoy all the wonderful food served by a truly attentive and friendly group of waiters !

6. Being made to feel so special each evening in the MDR by our Waiter and Asst - Conrod & May !!

7. Being priviledged enough to enjoy all the entertainment provided by Richard Spacey (our wonderful Cruise Director) & Lee and the rest of Richard's Team !!

8. Being able to receive a fantastic service from Hopton (our Balcony Stateroom Attendant) & to enjoy all the fab towel animals !!

7. I could just go on....and on...and on....

8. Last One !! Being able to look forward to our next cruise - Apr 2010 on Oasis of the Seas !!!!!!!!!

Archived