Ron Jon Cape Caribe Resort?

wdwmmdd

I am heading down to a cruise, but I am arriving two nights early. What do you all think of Ron Jons? I have three boys, ages 9, 12 and 16. What are the pros and cons of this resort. I did hear they have no maid service. Need some help.

Thanks

Scott

Mariner of the Sea 4-05

They have a website. Do your research. This place is beautiful and plenty to do for kids. The reason there is no maid service for nightly rentals- is because it is a timeshare resort, where they only do mid-week service for weekly stays.

Can't say enough about this place and it's right by JETTY PARK- where all the cruises sail right on by. In fact, some of Ron Jon's buildings are on beach and you can see ships sail in and away from the rooms.

Also, this place is brand new (maybe a yr. old). It it 5 stars all the way with planned activities- karaoke, pool parties, etc... The pool for kids is interactive and all...

The whole family will enjoy and the units are spacious, roomy, and with whirlpool tubs in Master Suites. Another plus is kitchen at your fingertips. Enjoy!:D

Go for it! You couldn't ask for a better site for a family. Make sure they hang up their wet towels and just don't ask MOM to be the maid! This timeshare property is very new and recently re-opened. Grill's restaurant is on the fish pier not too far away for a nice Bon Voyage dinner.

Archived