Hotels in Miami

I am looking for a hotel in Miami to stay the night before our cruise. I would like one that has a shuttle to the Miami port and offers free parking while on the cruise. I know of several in Ft. Laudereale, but don't know of any in Miami. Please help me...

Thanks,

Barb

[img]http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Animals/Dolphins_and_Whales/Cute_dolphin.gif[/img]

God Bless the USA and those who are fighting for freedom!

Soverign of the Seas 10/00
Monarch of the Seas 10/01
Celebrity/Century 10/02
Celebrity/Century 11/03
Celebrity/Zenith 4/04

We stayed at the Radisson downtown (got through priceline 3*) and paid $35 for a great room that had a perfect view of the port! The hotel was beautiful and we really had a great time. I would really suggest priceline for the downtown area. I am sure you won't be disappointed. (The price listed on the door for our room was $245).

Carnival Victory 02/10/02
Voyager of the Seas 02/01/04

We stayed at the Marriott Biscayne Bay and booked their pre cruise package. We got a room with a view of the port and our ship, two complimentary cocktails in the hotel bar, breakfast for two the next morning, and transportation on the hotel van to the pier. We couldn't have been happier, and the next time we cruise out of Miami we'll definetly do this package again. The hotel was your nice typical Marriott, and it was pretty close to everything we wanted to see and do the day before. We rented a car for the day (we arrived early in the morning) and went to South Beach, Coconut Grove, and the Marketplace. Have a great trip!

Thanks for the info.

jlx2, What was the price for the package at the Marriott?

[img]http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Animals/Dolphins_and_Whales/Cute_dolphin.gif[/img]

God Bless the USA and those who are fighting for freedom!

Soverign of the Seas 10/00
Monarch of the Seas 10/01
Celebrity/Century 10/02
Celebrity/Century 11/03
Celebrity/Zenith 4/04

Archived