St. Lucia beaches

jackdiamond

Personally I would recommend doing a cat sailing to see the Pitons--they were amazing and the excursion Princess offers is so much fun, we loved it! We even stopped at a cove to swim, the water was amazing and this was in December! Love St. Lucia... have a great time!

VB1

We would greatly appreciate the impressions of anyone who has recently visited any of the aforesaid beaches. Thank you.

Ports of call boards, more than you could ever imagine possible to know about an island so small (and that goes for all of them!). For our famed NCL cruise that never was we were expecting to tour with Cozal (I think that's who it was), who was very highly recommended on the boards over there. My in-laws did take the NCL cruise, and a -I think HAL since - and toured with his company both times and had a ball both times.

I spent a week on St. Lucia two or so years ago, I'm not thinking there's a place on the island you won't love? You won't see the Pitons near Castries, though.

Archived